Partner up, grab a 20 lbs. medicine ball and head to Hayes Gym for some IOCT fun!
3 Rounds for Time of the IOCT with the team carrying 1 x 20 lbs. medicine ball.
Here are the rules:
* You and your partner will together run 3 rounds of the IOCT for time.
* 1 x 20 lbs. medicine ball must be carried by one of the team members the entire time.
* If the medicine ball EVER touches the ground, then both team members must immediately drop and knock out a 25 push-up penalty.
* The medicine ball must travel on the same route as participants, but can be held by your partner while you are executing an obstacle (i.e. you don't have to hold the med ball while climbing the rope, but one person can climb the rope and the other can throw the ball up to their waiting partner).
* Due to safety considerations, the medicine ball cannot be thrown from the track level down to the floor level. When one partner climbs the shelf, up to the track, and cross the parallel bars, the other partner will stay by the shelf to hand off the ball prior to climbing up the shelf.
* Partners are NOT allowed to assist each other by touching, pushing, or pulling each other. Any physical contact between partners other than incidental will face a 25 push-up penalty.
* For the running portion of the IOCT, you must not only carry the 20 lbs. med ball, but each member must also carry the baton (lap 1), the IOCT med ball (3 balls total for 2 people...fun!), and finally a lap with just the 20 lbs. ball to finish.
* The course (and time) starts and ends in front of the low crawl obstacle.
If you are not at USMA, then find a creative way to punish yourself for about 15 minutes or make up a past WOD.
Post time to comments.