Wednesday, 2 JANUARY 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I apologize for not posting ANYTHING new from Christmas until today.  No excuses and I will do push-ups as punishment!  I trust everyone had a GREAT break and I hope everyone's New Year's Resolution involves getting after it with the morning crew!!!

Since many people are traveling today, here is a simple 'anywhere, any place' WOD to knock off some of the rust that may have accumulated over the break!!   The morning crew will crank up THURSDAY, 3 JANUARY at 0530!! (assuming formation doesn't preclude cadet attendance!!).

WOD:

5 rounds for time
25 x push-ups
25 x air squats
25 x sit-ups

Post time to comments!!

5 comments:

Adam said...

wow, that was humbling! Taking 2 weeks off with only sporadic activity was a BAD idea!!!

12:24 with feet anchored

Matt said...

Aloha,

I tweak it a little. I did ring push-ups and ab mat sit-ups with my feet UN-anchored.

16:04

Mickey said...

10:49 w/ abmat situps feet unanchored.

sorry for the late post but iphones do not work on this page for some reason.

armyautin said...

Holy smokes. 14:45. Time to get with it.

jswobe said...

Modded this slighty to:

5 rounds for time
20 x med ball 3-way push-ups
20 x weighted sit-ups (20#)
20 x med ball cleans (20#)

20:52

good WOD