Wednesday, 9 JANUARY 2013


Announcements - We will meet in the 3rd floor weight room.  Please try to hurry upstairs and help claim some space!!!  Today is a PARTNER WOD...so find someone of near equal size and ability to pair up with.

Equipment required - Jump rope & TOWEL!  We've got to make it a habit to bring our towels to every WOD...but especially when using the weight room!!

Warm-up and instruction - Adam will discuss the various methods for ground to overhead and Matt will demo.  Everyone will get a chance to warm-up before adding weight.

WOD 

AMRAP 8 - one person works and the other person rests/cheers!!

5 x ground to overhead (95/65 lbs.)
10 x hand release push-ups

rest 2 minutes and then move out to the hallway for the cash-out (individual effort)

Cash out - 
200 x double-unders for time (sub 3:1 single unders)

Post partner's name with number of rounds complete and time for cash out to comments.

12 comments:

jck said...

FYI: Gillis Field house is open Mondays and Wednesdays from 0530-0700

Adam said...

thanks! We will probably hit it up next week!!

Jeff said...

Partnered with Erin.
5 Rds (I think) as RX'd...

Erin correct me if I am wrong please!

Cash Out in 9 min (3:1)

Adam said...

glad to see a big group this morning fighting through the crowd in the '62 Room!

I partnered up with Matt and he completed 7 rounds and I did 6 rounds + 2 HRPU as rx'd.

200 DUs in 3:48

Keep up the fire everyone!

R.K. Barker said...

I worked with myself and rested for the amount of time it took me to complete the prior round. I got seven. Rx'd.

I had to do single unders for the cash out, double unders would have taken too long. 5:57.

Caleb McDaniel said...

I partnered up with Landon. I got 7 rounds and he got 6 & 1/2.
LL unders took me 10:35. There is something about doing it in the morning that makes it difficult.

dokan sam said...

Commercial Fitness equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, bikes and custom strength equipment. You can find our nearest provider for Fitness equipment orlando.

Darrin G. said...

Nice work out. I have to get the workouts in at lunch for now. Got 7 rounds. Not sure how long DUs took, but they were fun:)

Matt said...

Aloha,

As Adam already recorded, we were 8 push-ups short of 7 rounds.

Cashout: 3:28

Adrienne said...

Went with a friend this afternoon and we each did 6 rounds. The single unders took me 7:39. This was a fun one!

ErinM said...

We actually got one more! 6 rounds + 1 GTO.

Nate said...

Jared and I got 6 full rounds in + 1 GTO.

Not sure how many double unders I did, but I spent about 8 minutes on them and got a variety of doubles and singles. It was more practice than anything. Still need to get the hang of them.