Wednesday, 16 JANUARY 2013


Announcements:  Today we will meet in the '62 Room.

Equipment required:  Dumbbells of appropriate weight.

Warm-up and instruction:  Matt will take us through dumbbell shin to overhead (basically a hang power clean and press with dumbbells) and Adam will take everyone on a trip to the Stairway to Heaven and back.

WOD:

5 rounds for time
12 x dumbbell shins to overhead [AKA - hang power clean and press] (35 lbs/20 lbs each, or whatever is available.)
12 x pull-ups
Run Stairway to Heaven

NOTE:  Scale (up or down) as needed for dumbbells.

Post time to comments.

8 comments:

Nate said...

I'm gonna sit these next two out. I have an APFT tomorrow and my legs are feeling a bit sore after yesterday's WOD. I want to be full strength for the run, since that's the only thing I'm unsure about.
See everyone Friday!

Mickey said...

Code Red... noooooooooooooooooo!!

Adam said...

so Code Red got us this morning - you can either make it up later in the day or I will reschedule it for next week.

Best of luck with the APFT Nate, I know you will do great!!!

My WOD this morning was shoveling snow for 20 minutes.

ErinM said...

Just did this one at Arvin. It was a good one.

20:32, 20lb dumbbells

R.K. Barker said...

That was awful...it rocked. Pull ups were definitely my limiting factor, in the third round I was reduced to doing one at a time.

22:49 with 30 pound dumbbells.

Adam said...

RK - I love the feedback on this one! I'm sad that I missed out!!

Erin - nice work!!!

Keep up the fire everyone...see you tomorrow!!!

Mickey said...

went back to ol' faithful due to lack of time today:

200 pushups for time
15 situps when i needed to rest

15:36 w/ 120 situps (abmat)

ouch! that one always sucks.

jswobe said...

I changed it up a little:

5RFT:
12 x DB shin to overhead (35#)
12 x pull-ups
12 x box jumps (24")
Run 400 meters

26:15

I was smoked...had nothing today...