Thursday - Friday, 15 - 16 March

The Games WOD 12.4 was posted this evening. Awesome WOD, so ensure you get after it this week, whenever you have a chance.  If you are a Games WOD competitor, then ensure you either video your performance and do it at a certified affiliate to ensure it counts.  I will be at West Point on Saturday, if anyone wants to do it at Arvin.

Check it out, but it's an AMRAP 12
150 x wall ball shots (20 lbs ball, 10 foot target)
90 x double-unders
30 x muscle-ups

Post number of complete and partial rounds to comments! 

5 comments:

jswobe said...

It's like "Karen" on crack...

jswobe said...

(12.4 looks like fun...saving it for tomorrow or Saturday...)

Today:

FRAN

6:50

Not as good as I was hoping for, but almost two minutes faster than last time.

Mickey said...

8 rounds of TABATA each:
Pushups: 10
Pullups: 6
25# Weighted Situp: 12
Double Unders: 10

Zombiegirl9 said...

Hi I am gona be in area from connecticut tomorrow would someone be able to judge and validate my 12.4 workout?

Chelley said...

oh my, I did the 12.4 Games WOD today with Jordan and it SMOKED me!

150 x wall-balls
90 x double-unders
and then the clock ran out. Even with 5 extra minutes, I wouldn't have gotten a muscle-up, especially after being that smoked!

Jordan rocked it and if he didn't smash his head on the bars during his 4th muscle-up, he would have hit 12 - 15 muscle-ups. He ended with 8, which is incredible!