Thursday, 03/17/11

"The 50/50"
AMRAP 12
50 double unders
50 air squats

Post rounds complete to comments

Note: We are a registered affiliate for the 2011 CrossFit Games Open.  That means that out certified trainers can validate WOD scores for the open.  However, you HAVE to get registered ASAP and do the current WOD (AMRAP 10 of 30 double unders and 15 power snatches) by Sunday.  If you have questions, interest, etc. please let me know.  This is YOUR chance to see how you stack up against the world's best and it only costs a measly $10.

2 comments:

jswobe said...

3 rounds + 40 DUs

Double unders were not happening today. I have no idea what the problem was. Consequently, my score sucked.

Obviously, I need more training.


GO ARMY! USMA '00
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

JC said...

4 rounds + 25 DUs

Wow! That was intense. I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest a few times during that WOD.