Wednesday, 3 OCTOBER 2012

Announcements:  West Point WOD for Warriors!  Register at:  http://w4w-wp.eventbrite.com/

Equipment needed:  1 set of rings & 1 barbell for every 4 people (probably need 3 set-up); bring your JUMP ROPE!!

Warm-up and instruction - starts at 0540 - 10 minutes total - split group in half with 5 minutes at each
Ring dips - demo & points of performance (Adam)
Sumo deadlift high pull - demo & points of performance (Matt)

WOD - for today's WOD we will do a 'round robin' format.  Form a group with 4 people and figure out your rotation sequence.  This is an individual event, but in order to conserve resources, everyone within your group with start at a different station.  Everyone will rotate through each of the four stations and then EVERYONE will rest for one minute at the same time.

With a constantly running 1 minute repeating clock -
3 rounds for total reps of:
Ring dips
Pull-ups
Sumo Deadlift High Pull (95/65)
Double-unders (3:1 single-under sub)
Rest 1 minute

NOTE:  For max score you need to quickly transition to the next exercise once the one minute expires.  Each round will last 5 minutes (4 x 1 minute work cycles + 1 minute rest).  At the end of each round, use the one minute of rest to write down your total number of reps for the round.

Post total number of reps to comments.

8 comments:

R.K. Barker said...

I won't be able to make it, my company is having inspection tomorrow instead of today due to the schedule change. But I'll do it on my own and post my results! Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Mickey said...

r1: 112 reps
r2: 116 reps
r3: 100 reps

328 total.

SDHP killed me after the pullups

jck said...

93
86
79

258 total. Finally figured out SDHP on last round.

Adam said...

nice work by the morning crew on a tough one!!!!!

SDHP absolutely killed me and I smoked myself so bad on RD 1, that the following rounds were weak!

123+80+80 = 283

R.K. Barker said...

That was tough, but a fun one! I don't have a jump rope, something I will definitely remedy. But to substitute I placed a PVC pipe through the handles of two kettlebells and counted every two jumps over it as a rep, a trick to help with double under form if you do it right.

85
84
85

254 total, those ring dips killed me.

Matt said...

Aloha,

As Rx'd: 109-104-111=324

JC said...

Should have paid better attention to the post. I did 4 rounds and set SDHP @ #75.

85
87
90
87

jswobe said...

113
106
86

305

That was rough...