Friday, 26 OCTOBER 2012

Announcements - WOD for Warriors sign-up...today is the last day if you want to get a t-shirt.  There is a remote option for those who want to do the WOD at home or away from WP, but still want a shirt.  Check it out:  http://w4w-wp.eventbrite.com/

We will meet up in the '62 room and then move up to Hayes Gym.

Equipment required:  Boots or old gym shoes with long socks.  I will bring tape and chalk.

WOD:

Today's WOD is a partner WOD and it's a bit different, but should be a good challenge.  

AMRAP 11 - Climbing Suicides
Rope climb (20')
Rope climb (15')
Rope climb (10')

NOTE:  You must climb up and touch the designated mark and then come down, drop off the rope and do a   push-up before remounting the rope.  
NOTE2:  You can break up the work however you'd like - you and your partner can alternate climbs, one can do 2 in a row, all 3 and then alternate..whatever you want, but you have to do all three climbs for each round. Only one person can be climbing at a time, the other one rests and cheers!

Post partner's name and number of rounds complete to comments.

5 comments:

Mickey said...

11 full rounds with Tom.

We switched off one for one. Good workout

Adam said...

4 rounds complete + 20 foot climb

I had no partner, so I didn't push myself as hard as I could have. I should have done 5 + rounds easy, but just couldn't get there.

Have a great weekend - stay dry!

R.K. Barker said...

Sorry I didn't come, I had planned on it, but got to bed a lot later than I thought I would and I have a Chem WPR today and decided it was best to get enough sleep. Nice job guys!

jck said...

APFT today. Improved run time by 40 seconds. still needs work though!

ErinM said...

Broke it up differently (no partner, no 20ft rope). Did three rope climbs in a row (45 feet total) without stepping off the rope. Then rested about the time it took to do it.
5 rounds + 1 15ft climb

Then 4km run (20ish min)