Wednesday, 27 MARCH 2013


Announcements - today we will meet in the 3rd floor weight room.  Please try to arrive as early as possible so we can secure space.  Work with a partner or two to conserve space.

Equipment required - barbell, lifting platform, towel, and motivation!

Warm-up and instruction - Matt and I will walk around and ensure each group is tracking on the points of performance for the deadlift.  When you arrive, begin warming up with lighter loads and start working towards your starting weight.

WOD - 

Two part WOD...so ensure you leave enough time for Part II!!

7-7-7
Deadlift for load

then

AMRAP 6
IOCT (-) - start with low crawl, tires, jump over pommel horse, then go through hanging tire, balance beam, over the wall, cross the monkey bars, and back to the starting line.

Post loads for deadlift and number of rounds complete to comments.

7 comments:

jck said...

Deadlifts: 185, 225, 245

IOCT: 4 laps + balance beam.

Great work by John (Jon?) on the IOCT. He must not be haunted by memories from mil movement...

Adam said...

a very small, but mighty crew this morning!

Deadlift: 275-275-275

IOCT (-): 5 + pommel horse hop

The low crawl was absolutely miserable in the later rounds. I thought I was glued to the floor.

R.K. Barker said...

I kept the weight light on the deadlifts, 135, 185, and 225. I think I almost got 4 rounds on the IOCT, more of a smoker than I remember.

Unknown said...

Deadlifts: 135, i85, and 205.
I lost count of how many rounds but I think it was 4 full rounds and the low crawl.

Thanks! haha, always have loved doing obstacle courses!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Aloha,

Deadlifts: 315-345-355

IOCT(-): 5 rounds on the nose

jswobe said...

DL: 185, 235, 290 (and then 305 x 5)

No IOCT, and I didn't have time to dream up some adequate alternative...