Thursday, 21 MARCH 2013

Announcements - we will meet in the '62 room initially, everyone will quickly do an individual warm-up and then we will move to Hayes Track and try to get started NLT 0540 so everyone has time for the cash-out.

Equipment required - towel

Warm-up and instruction - individual warm-up, no instruction required!

Partner WOD -

Run max distance in 15 minutes.
Run 1 lap on the Hayes Track.
Rest while partner runs 1 lap.
Repeat.

Cash-out - 30 x bench press for time (load = body weight)

NOTE:  Use a spotter and ensure you have full range of motion - bar lightly touches your chest each time.  Also, keep 5 points of contact at all times - both feet on the ground, butt, shoulder blades, and your head need to stay in contact.

Post number of laps complete and time for cash-out to comments.

6 comments:

Adam said...

congrats to ErinM and Mickey for being selected to key leader positions for the upcoming summer! Erin will be SGR CDR and Mickey is a BN CSM for an air assault detail.

Nice work and way to represent B&G! Keep up the fire!!!!

Adam said...

great to see a big crew again!

I was partnerless, so I rested as long as it took me to run the prior lap.

17 laps complete (partner did 16!)

for cash-out: 6:50 @ 185 lbs.

No spotter, so I didn't push the limits and rested a bit earlier than I probably would have

R.K. Barker said...

I partnered with Caleb. If I counted right I was about 10 feet short of 17 rounds and Caleb completed 16. For the cash out it took us about 10 minutes and we benched 125 lbs, about 75% of bodyweight.

Caleb McDaniel said...

What he R.K. said. This Saturday I might be doing 13.3 just for fun if anyone wants to join me.

Nate said...

I partnered with Kevin.

16 full laps. I was on my 17th lap, and made it to about the 3/4 mark when the time ran out.

APFT on Saturday, so I skipped the bench.

Congrats to Erin and Mickey on key leadership positions!

jswobe said...

18 lengths on a 125-meter strip.

No partner; rested 1:1.

That sucked.

The cash-out crushed me. I did 15 reps @ 190-lbs in 3:47, and decided I was done. I did the last 15 @ 135-lbs. Crap...