Monday, 25 MARCH 2013

Announcements - today we will meet in the '62 room, warm-up briefly, and then step off so everyone has enough time for the WOD!

Equipment required - reflective belt and jump rope!

Warm-up and instruction - everyone will go through their individual warm-ups and we will give everyone a chance to work on double-unders for a bit.

WOD - 

AMRAP 17

Run 2 miles
Max reps of double-unders in remaining time  (3:1 single-under subs)

NOTE1:  Route is 2 x Lincoln Hall loops.  Run from front of Arvin, around Trophy Point, past Kozscioko's Monument, by Lincoln Hall, and once you go under the awning of the West Point Club, cross the street, to Diagonal Walk, go to the left of Mac Statute, and back to the front of Arvin.  That is approximately 1 mile.
NOTE2:  Time yourself for the run.

Post time for 2 mile run and total double-unders to comments.

10 comments:

Mickey said...

drug test in the morning 0530.

Adam said...

nice brisk run this morning! The run was either a bit longer than 2 miles or I slowed WAY DOWN over the winter!

Run: 15:05
Double-unders: 84

Good times!

Caleb McDaniel said...

No Sir, I think it was a bit longer. I came in at 15:50 and was able to complete 15 LL unders. Also, for those who you (Jeard) who thought I skipped part of the run, I went back and ran what I was supposed to in the first place.

R.K. Barker said...

The run did seem a bit longer, I came in right at 15 and had some trouble grasping that. I got 46 double unders and one wicked line on my arm!

Matt said...

Aloha,

It's long, but that's ok.

As Rx'd: 15:45 and 52 double-unders

Mickey said...

AMRAP 21
21 Abmat Situps
14 Pushups
7 Pullups

11 rounds + Situps + 11 Pushups

Unknown said...

I love the crossfit style! I also love Organo gold. I can't wait to look amazing for my big day!

Nate said...

5 rounds for time.

400 meters (did gym loops)
21 deadlifts (at 135 lbs)
19:22

Cash-out:
2 min single unders (240)
100 situps (2:23)

ErinM said...

Came in behind RK at about 15:15 on the run. Only got 15 double unders.

jswobe said...

Ran on the treadmill...ugh. (But, as I am in a hotel in Pittsburgh, I didn't feel like running around this scummy town.)

Run: 13:45

DUs: 158

Good smoker...