Tuesday, 19 MARCH 2013

Announcements - today we will meet in the '62 room and then may move to Hayes Gym for the WOD if space is tight.

Equipment required - JUMP ROPE!

Warm-up and instruction - we will demo each of the movements and give everyone a chance to each

WOD:

AMRAP 15
5 x strict pull-ups
25 x sit-ups (APFT standard)
25 x push-ups (APFT standard)
50 x double-unders (advanced) or 25 x double-unders (intermediate) - 3:1 single-under substitution

Post number of rounds complete to comments.

9 comments:

Adam said...

we will likely be Code Red in the morning...thanks Mother Nature!

If the gym is closed, do a modified version in your room or make up the WOD later in the day!!

Beat the snow!

Adam said...

oh yeah, here is link to check it out:
http://www.usma.edu/visiting/SitePages/Road%20Conditions.aspx

Nate said...

4 full rounds + pullups, pushups, 18 situps. (mixed up the order there...

Adam said...

it was great to see everyone this morning...even though I was late due to snow shoveling!

I was feeling sluggish this morning and did 4 rounds + 5 p/u + 18 s/u as rx'd with 50 D/Us per round

Pull-ups were tough.

Matt said...

Aloha,

By the time I got done shoveling my driveway I would have been too late. I did an adjusted WOD at home.

AMRAP 15
10 deadhang pull-ups
25 GHD Sit-ups
25 Ring Push-ups
1/2 mile Airdyne (my rope is at the gym)

After the GHD's I thought I was going to meet pukie.

2 rounds + 10 pull-ups and 15 GHDs

Caleb McDaniel said...

11 LL unders short of 4 rounds. I did the advanced version with Ab Mat style situps and elbows in on the pushups.

Mickey said...

Nooooooooooooo! i got up early and thought it was a code red so i went back to bed. dang it.

wish i saw that link. i'll make it up later today.

Mickey said...

4 rounds + pullups, situps, pushups and 18 double unders.

Almost lost my crispitoes!

time to go drain some blood for the red cross.

jswobe said...

5 rounds...with about half a second to spare.

Great WOD...