Tuesday, 29 May 2012

I trust everyone had a great Memorial Day.  Since the morning crew is down to a handful of folks, I figured we would do something a bit different.  If you follow the B&G programming and you aren't at West Point, then find an adventuresome trail with lots of hills or run stairs at a stadium.

Run to the top of Bear Mountain for time.

NOTE:  Email me at blackandgoldcrossfit@gmail.com if you are planning to go so we can carpool.  I have a van and I can pick folks up.
NOTE2:  Run will take around 45 minutes, so with transit time, warm-up, cool-down, etc. plan to be gone for about 1.5 hours or so.
NOTE3:  Since we are not at Arvin, the uniform is whatever running gear you want to wear.  The trail is a bit rocky at times and it involves a lot of stairs, so dress appropriately.

Post time to comments.

1 comment:

Adam said...

glad that Chelley joined me this morning for a fun one. I always forget how many stairs there are!! Calves are smoked! Hot, muggy morning, but the cooler breeze at the top made it nice.

Took right at 30 minutes to hit the top.