Thursday, 15 December

Reminder - don't forget to take your Christmas inspired CrossFit photo over the break!  Send it in and you may win a classic B&G t-shirt!

Check out this video - looks like they need some CrossFit so they can improve on their IOCT skills!  I can't believe Justin Weeks didn't bring them to join the morning crew!!  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAMYm8SsuSA&feature=youtu.be

TEE Week WOD #4

AMRAP 5 
3 x chest to bar pull-ups
6 x Kettlebell swings (53/35)

Rest 5 minutes then


AMRAP 5 
3 x power cleans (135/95)
6 x ring dips

Post number of rounds for each AMRAP to comments.

7 comments:

Mickey said...

1st AMRAP: 1 KBS short of 8 rounds

2nd AMRAP: 6 rounds + 3 KBS

All weights as rx'd. had to start using my foot after a little on the dips though.

MikeRothenb said...

1st AMRAP: 9 complete rounds

2nd Amrap: 8 complete rounds with 1 power clean

as rx'd.

Adam said...

Great to see everyone this morning!

WOD 1 - 8 rounds + C2B + 1 KBS

WOD 2 - 5 rounds + 3 power cleans

Both as rx'd.

My cleans are hot garbage and I struggled with 135# throughout. All I want for Christmas is to improve on my cleans!!!

Good luck to all on remaining TEEs!

Matt said...

Aloha,

1st: 8 rounds + C2B + 1 KBS

2nd: 7 rounds + 2 cleans

jswobe said...

Posting late (sorry!)

#1: 10 or 11 rounds (I messed up the count)

#2: 5 rounds
**I subbed hang power cleans @ 115-lbs for the power cleans. Lesson learned: hang power cleans are not easy...I should have done 95-lbs.


GO ARMY! USMA '00
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

leighgust said...

1. 8 rounds plus 3 pullups
2. 6 rounds 85#

Chelley said...

@ Leigh - nice work!!!