Wednesday, 10 APRIL 2013

Announcements - we will meet in the 3rd floor weight room, please arrive as soon as possible to claim space.  Grab a partner of near equal ability!

Equipment required - barbell and lifting platform

Warm-up and instruction - Matt will discuss points of performance of the overhead squat and give everyone a chance to practice.  Adam will take the other half of the group on the run portion.

WOD -

AMRAP 16

15 x overhead squats (75/45) [Person A]
Run Stairway to Heaven to 4th Floor
25 x push-ups
Run back to weight room [Person B]
then switch roles and once both complete, that is 1 round

NOTE:  Whichever partner gets done first gets to rest until the other is complete.

Post partner's name and number of rounds complete to comments.



4 comments:

Adam said...

Matt and I partnered up and knocked out 3.5 rounds (A completed p/u and run; M completed OHS) as rx'd.

Nice work by everyone this morning - keep working on those overhead squats to build your capacity!!

R.K. Barker said...

That was a smoker. I got 5 rounds plus I made it to the top of the stairs. I worked with myself, scaled down to just use the bar.

Mickey said...

w/ Nick.

3.5 rounds exactly

Rx'd for me.

Nick did front squats.

Nate said...

Partnered with Jared.
Finished 4 rounds.
Scaled down to 60 lbs for the overhead squats. Still having issues with those, though I think I started to get the hang of it by the end.