Friday, 26 APRIL 2013

Announcements - we will meet in the '62 room

Equipment required - reflective belt, jump rope, and towel

Warm-up and instruction - we will start with 5 minutes of practice on double-unders

WOD -

Run, Rope, & Ride!  A blast from the past!!


100 x double-unders (sub is 1:1 tuck jumps or 3:1 single-unders)
Run 1 mile (Arvin to Koscuiko's Monument and back)
Ride 5km (3.2 miles) - pick a bike you like, set it at the resistance you desire, and pedal!
Run 1 mile
100 x double-unders

Compare to: 16 DEC 2011

Post time to comments.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Happy Friday everyone...glad to see a big crew this morning!

25:15 as rx'd (over 2 mins faster than last time).

I still hate the bike - I felt like I wasn't moving at all! I could definitely cut about a minute off the bike if I learned how to ride more efficiently!

R.K. Barker said...

That was good. I cut about 14 minutes from last time (November 19th). 26:32 as Rx'd.

jck said...

27:15 as Rx'd

Bike to run was painful

Nate said...

26:50.
I did double unders with singles mixed with a 2:1 ratio (SU-SU-DU, 60 = 120 singles + 60 doubles... it equals out to the equivalent of 100 doubles)
Loved the cardio.

jswobe said...

32:58

I actually rode my bike for the 5km. I think it may have taken longer than the stationary bike...at least that's my story.