Monday, 15 APRIL 2013

Announcements - I'm incredibly proud of our B&G team that competed against Navy on Saturday in Philadelphia at CrossFit 215. We barely lost to Navy, but beat an all-star team from CF215 in a series of 4 WODs. Erin, Caleb M., RK, Louie, Chandler, Zach, Caleb C., Kevin, Alex, and Mike all did a GREAT job and represented West Point well!!!  Check out the Black and Gold CrossFit Facebook Page for all the photos!  Tag yourselves and your friends!!




Today we will meet in the '62 Room, warm-up briefly, and then head out in front of the Comm's House.

Equipment required - reflective belt and wrist watch to time yourself

Warm-up and instruction - individual warm-up

WOD:


Run 5km for time.

Compare to: 19 OCT 2012

ROUTE:  Start at the light pole by the Comm's House (by Thayer Statue) and run to Lee Gate and back.  Use the side walk and cross walks the whole time and be safe when you run across the street!  You will cross the road by the cemetery (don't have to use the crosswalk here), but DO IT SAFELY!!!  Don't run out in front of cars!!!

Post time for 5km to comments.

7 comments:

Nate said...

Great way to start the week!

20:52
10:45/10:07 split
I'm not sure why, but I always run the second half considerably faster than the first...

Adam said...

Great morning for a run! Nice push by the morning crew!!!

20:42 - about :45 seconds faster than last time. Glad I finally turned the tide and started reducing the 5km time! Still have to shave :42 off by Graduation to meet my goal!

R.K. Barker said...

I think I got a 20:47, tried to catch MAJ Grim, but he was too far up. I was very tight the first half, but the second half felt great!

Unknown said...

Did the level 1&2 certification classes for the TRX over the weekend!! I didn't realize I'd be this sore but just ran it 23:37.

Mickey said...

Squat and bench this morning;

Worked up to 3x225 squat and 4x175 bench.

3 sets up L-Pullups afterwards.

jswobe said...

Philly?!? that would have been nice to know...I would have rolled up and said hello...done a little cheering for the Army team.

Beat Navy!

ErinM said...

21:24

10:50/10:34