Saturday, 09/18/10 - Sunday 09/19/10

Rest Days.  Beat North Texas!


Important Updates:
1. New Shirts Are In! - I will start bringing them in the mornings. They are currently $20 each but the price will go up to $22 after October 1st. Get yours now before they are gone or get more expensive.  If you work out at different times but want to get a shirt come see me in TH286D.

2. FitComp on Saturday, 25 September - If you are interested in competing, please let me know ASAP by emailing
blackandgoldcrossfit@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Black and Gold CF Ancient said...

All you officers and NCO Black and Gold Crossfitters. Wanted to bring your attention to my Fight Gone Bad V fundraising page. As most of you know FGB is a CrossFit event that raises money for the Wounded Warrior Project. This is a charity really near and dear to my heart as I am sure it is for most of you. Take a minute to think about donating. If you have any questions shoot me a note at daniel.blackmon@us.army.mil.

Here is the link:
https://rapidgiving.com/fundraising/page/3305/dans-fgb-page