Friday, 5 July 2013

Reminder:  There are no scheduled classes due to the various summer detail schedules.  If you are new to WP and would like help trying to find someone to workout with, please feel free to email me at blackandgoldcrossfit@gmail.com.

Announcement:  In order to determine whether or not we will continue programming through the summer, please comment on this post and let us know if you are following the B&G WOD programming.  Otherwise, we will postpone further programming until we are able to resume scheduled classes and instruction during the academic year.

WOD:  AMRAP in 20 minutes:
15 Dumbbell Snatches (15 per arm)
15 Burpees
15 Pull-Ups

2 comments:

R.K. Barker said...

I'm following as best I can, but I won't be able to (obviously) once Buckner starts this Monday.

jswobe said...

I am absolutely following, but I understand if summer details / duties / etc preclude programming. I'll try and cope...